So, let’s get this show on the road.
The goal: a fun settlement simulator with procedural elements.
- Realistic local ecosystem (plants and trees grow, animals can be over-hunted)
- Primary, secondary and service industries (farming, mining, cooking, teaching)
- Not a violent game, but people can get injured and sick
- Townspeople have family and social structure
- Economy based on barter and trade
What makes you think you can succeed?
I’ve had some minor successes with games in the past on the App Store. This is a game I have been wanting to make for a long time, and I think I can get it done.